Dr. Jim serves as a breakthrough catalyst to executive teams who desire to:
- Transform their companies, communities and countries.
- Breakthrough stagnation, low profitability and organizational inefficiencies.
- Uncover creative, innovative pathways to greater success.
- Leverage their unique competitive advantage.
- Raise up the next generation of leaders.
- Secure their legacy and destiny.
He leverages his 30+ years of business, consulting and coaching experience into practical, can-do strategies and actions that transform leaders, industries and nations.
His clients are a Who’s Who in business including Walmart, IBM, Best Buy, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson, Wells Fargo, State Farm, Century 21, Ford, Discover Financial, and Walt Disney to name a very few. He also has advised many Malcolm Baldrige winners and INC 500 Fast Growth firms.
Why Dr. Jim?
- 30+ years business experience from startups to the boardrooms of Fortune 500 firms
- Award-winning author
- Fortune magazine “Best Business Book”
- American Management Association “Spring Selection”
- Executive Perspective
- Former exec at Fortune 500 firm with 40K employees across 1,700 locations
- Former Interim President at faith-based national franchisor with 100+ locations
- Successful Entrepreneur
- Grew start-up business into internationally renowned voice in leadership, talent, and business development
- Managed custom home construction firm thru 18% interest rate environment
- Led turnaround of unionized truck leasing operation
- Ph.D. in Communication
- Earned doctorate
- Emphasis in public speaking, interpersonal communication, and group decision making.