Spiritual (v): supernatural; one who is filled with and governed by the power of God
Gift (v): grace or gifts denoting extraordinary powers
Destiny (n): a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency; a power that is believed to control what happens in the future
As I am currently in the middle of teaching a 5-part series titled Unleash Your Destiny at The Kingdom Institute – Pensacola, a major revelation fell within me on why spiritual gifts are critical to fulfilling our marketplace destinies.
Just by the definitions above, we see that spiritual gifts are supernatural, a grace toward an extraordinary power potentially available to you. Yet how often do we even think about our spiritual gifts? Their potential? Or more important, actually unleashing them in our work and our workplace?
“How many of your today unleashed your spiritual gifts at work?”
The silence was stunning – yet not in a condemning way. So, how would you answer the question?
5 Reasons Spiritual Gifts are Critical to Destiny
Before I launched in my core teaching on “7 Spiritual Gifts Truths”, I shared these 5 reasons spiritual gifts are critical to fulfilling your marketplace destiny. I was led today to share them with you.
Spiritual gifts are CRITICAL to fulfilling your marketplace destiny because it takes:
- Supernatural Thinking to solve unsolvable problems. No amount of human intellect can solve the big problems you face at work. It takes heavily-drenched supernatural thinking to successfully attack and diminish the overwhelming problems, issues and challenges you face within your marketplace.
- Supernatural Favor to gain access to the tops of your mountains. There is no faster way to gain access to the top leaders within your marketplace mountain that by solving unsolvable problems in your company or industry (see #1). This then leads to the favor of access to the movers and shakers who now will listen to you and your
- Supernatural Power to dispel Satan from the tops of marketplace mountains. The puppets of Satan are well entrenched at the top of the seven mountains of cultural influence. Attempting to displace his chosen followers (albeit perhaps blind followers) can only be accomplished through supernaturally-charged kingdom warriors unleashing the power of heaven into their sphere of influence.
- Supernatural Presence to receive supernatural revelations. Without extended times of deep communion and intercession, you simply reply upon your natural skills and talents rather than the unlimited, eternal wisdom available through steeping into His presence and brining His presence into your marketplace. Through time invested in asking God what exactly He will for your gifts are work, you may never fully understand your destiny path.
- Supernatural Authority to have supernatural impact. Through properly leveraging your spiritual gifts, your excellence combined with your new found access and influence has the potential to transform your colleagues, possess, company and industry leaders.
Unleashing your spiritual gifts alone may not be all you need to fulfill your destiny. Yet by confidently walking in the full authority of your spiritual gifts, your supernatural thinking, favor, power, presence and authority will shift atmospheres, transform industries and launch you into the deep waters of living out what God destined you to be trillions of years ago.
Therefore the question remains: How have you leveraged your spiritual gifts at work today?